BOBLOV 5x40 Night Vision Monocular 200m Range with Photo and Video storage Function Free 8GB DVR for Hunting Security Hiking
5X40 Digital IR Night Vision Monocular 200m Range
Takes Photo Video Free 8GB DVR
8GB Memory is builit-in the device
you can record&save video/photos.
* High Night Vision Camera -- The CMOS sensor offers clear view up to 5X magnification, premium glass lens with multiple coatings provides high quality images even in dark night with low light.
* Adjustable & Confortable -- The eyepiece hood is made of environmental material, soft and pliable, it fits people wear or don't wear glasses, and the adjustment ring can adjust the distance of exit pupil for comfortable use. Objective Adjustment Range: -0.6~+0.6 diopter.
* Infrared Hunting Camera -- Infrared illuminator allows up to 200 meter viewing distance in the dark(Low Light Environment), In Full Darkness about 20M.with auxiliary lighting for clearer photo shooting and video recording.
* Multi-Function IR Digital Telescope -- It is easy to operate and the recording and other functions are easy to navigate. Camouflage surface is suitable for hunting, bird watching, shooting;scouting;security and surveillance;camping;exploring;nighttime navigation;night fishing;wildlife observation;hiking,travelling;scenery, etc.
Great Camouflage Infrared Camera For you -- With various accessories for equipment and easy storage and carrying.
★Photo shooting - Each press of shutter gets one photo,photo will be saved automatically in the SD card.
★Playback - In playback mode,screen brightness and illuminator brightness is not allowed to use.
★Video shooting - In the shooting model,video clips will be saved in the SD card automatically.
★Equipped with USB 2.0 interface - PC would identify the digital monocular automatically; read contents in the SD card.
★Multi using - Hunting; shooting; scouting; security and surveillance; camping; exploring; nighttime .navigation; night fishing and boating; wildlife observation; nighttime hiking, travelling
★Camouflage Digital Camera Night Vision Water-Resistant Zoom Lens
Night Vision Monocular Use:
- Hunting,Scouting game
- Security and surveillance
- Camping fun/exploring caves
- Nighttime navigation
- Night fishing and boating
- Wildlife observation
- Search and rescue
- Outstanding optical clarity, high performance night vision
- Wide field of view
- Video out capable
- Images comparable to Gen 2+
- 5Mega Pixels CMOS vs image-intensifier tube
- In-view 1.44" TFT display
- Adjustable eyepiece
- Powerful infrared spotlight
- 200M viewing range
- Built-in tripod mount
- 1.5 Hours with IR off, 1 hours with IR on
- Dimension of Objectives:φ40mm
- Field of View:5°x3.75°
- The Range of Ocular Adjustment: ±0.6
- Infrared Illuminator: Yes ,940NM
- Observing Distance(Low Light Environment):2m～∞
- Observing Distance(Full Dark Environment):0～20m
- Power Voltage:3.7V
- Rechargeable Battery: 1*3.7V ICR14500 750mAh
- Charging Source:5.0V/1A Adapter
- Weather Resistant Housing:IP54
Q: Why my camera works perfectly in daylight environment but there is problem with infrared mode when I observe something in close distance at night ?
A: To observe the close distance at night,we should manually adjust the brightness,the lowest mode is enough already. Once it was adjusted in this way,the problem will be solved.We all know that the infrared light will be turned on when the surrounding light is very weak. Since the observation distance is very close,after the infrared light is turned on, our monocular will feel the outside light is very strong, then it will turn off the infrared by itself. If we don't adjust the brightness,In 4 sec. infrared mode unexpected is turned off and in 4 sec it's turned on again. At this occassion,please manually adjust the brightness.
- 1x IR Monocular (Camouflage Color W/8GB Memory)
- 1x USB Cable
- 1x TV Cable
- 1x Rechargeable 14500 Battery
- 1x 5.0V/1A Adapter
- 1x Carrying Bag
- 1x User's Manual
- 1x Cleaning Cloth